Art Contests Submission Legal Terms and Conditions
From FlyRice Wiki
By submitting your art (the “Art”) to FlyRice for evaluation in an Art Contest, you agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Art Contest Submission Terms and Conditions”):
- The Art is your own original work and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, any other intellectual property belonging to any third party.
- As between you and FlyRice, you own and will maintain ownership of the submitted Art. FlyRice does not not own your Art because of your submission for consideration.
- You agree to the prizes and rewards as described and listed on the contest details page. FlyRice reserves the right to alter the prize amounts and details of the contest at any time and will give written notification when those details have changed. You Reserve the right to revoke your contest entry at any time.
- You acknowledge that FlyRice may decline or exclude the Art from consideration, or take down the Art from FlyRice.com for any reason, at any time, and in its sole discretion and that the decisions of FlyRice are final and binding.
- By submitting the Art, you hereby grant FlyRice a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of for the purposes of marketing FlyRice and its affiliates.
- FlyRice's use of the Art and its payments to you are subject to your representation that you own the Art and it does not infringe any third party’s legal rights.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FlyRice from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to the use of the Art (including reproducing, distributing, adapting, and displaying the Art) and/or a breach or alleged breach of the Art Contests Submission Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your Art, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Art Contest Submission Terms and Conditions. Your agreement with FlyRice is governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Los Angeles County, California, in connection with any dispute arising from this agreement.